skip to Main Content

2021 GCSE Examinations – Teacher Assessed Grades information

We have collated a variety of documents from various awarding bodies and governing organisation which will provide you with all of the information you will need to navigate the Summer 2021 exam season.

You will have already received correspondence from our Senior Leadership Team informing you of the changes which have been made to this year’s examinations. This letter can be found by clicking here

Please can all Year 11 students and their parents/carers ensure that you have read the JCQ guidance document for the Summer 2021 season which can be found by clicking here.

Our Schools TAG Centre policy can also be found by clicking here.

We understand that these changes can cause a great deal of uncertainty. For the latest news and information on this year’s exams, the Ofqual website is a great place to start. Click here for the Ofqual website.

Click here for the Ofqual student guide.

If you require any more information or have any questions, please contact the year 11 team by clicking here. 


JCQ appeals information can be found by clicking here. 

Click here for our appeals information letter.

Examinations Team.

Email the Examinations team or contact: 01484 710 235

Frequently asked questions:

What to do if you are ill or going to be late for the exam?

If you are ill, or going to be late on the day of your exam, you or your parent should notify the Exams Office immediately by calling 01484 710 235.

If you are unable to attend due to sickness, a medical note from your Doctor MUST be given to the Exams Office – it must be specific about dates and exact reasons about why you could not sit your exam. A parental note or a letter from the school will not be accepted. Without a medical note the Exam Boards cannot issue any final grades for a missed exam. Also, please be aware that if you are late for your exam, the Examination Board may not always accept your paper and you may not get the full time allowance for sitting the exam.

I have lost my certificates. How do I get hold of replacement copies?

We are only able to hold certificates for a short period of time. If we no longer have your certificates, you will need to contact the examinations boards you sat your exams with.

I would like a copy of my GCSE results? How do I go about finding these?

If you need confirmation of any results you received whilst studying at Rastrick High School, please contact the examinations officer.

I will not be able to attend results day. Will somebody else be able to collect them on my behalf?

Yes. If you are unable to attend results day, a member of your family will be able to collect your results on your behalf. You will just need to inform the exams office or your year team beforehand. The nominated family member will need to bring a letter signed by yourself stating that the person in question takes full responsibility for the loss or damage of your certificates. The nominated family member will also need to bring a form of identification with them.

Here are the Exam Boards we use for our Examinations. You can find past examination papers that can be downloaded from the website of each of the examination boards. Use the links below.