We understand that universities and employers look beyond academic success and students are given opportunities to develop skills outside of the classroom setting.
You are encouraged to volunteer in numerous activities which aim to prepare you to be professional by equipping you with an advanced set of soft skills which are highly sought after in the world of work.
• Personalised work placement linked to future aspirations.
• Have the opportunity to participate in Outlook Expeditions.
• Overseas work experience.
• Subject specific learning experiences e.g. DT Faculty New York trip.
• Opportunity to apply for leadership courses e.g. RYLA.
• Volunteer in local organisations such as schools, care homes and hospitals.
• Support younger students in RHS with academic work and extra-curricular activities.
• Project manage charity events and fundraising activities.
• Represent the Sixth Form as a Student Leader.
• Represent the Sixth Form at sport events.
• Deloitte Micro-Tyco programme.
• Youth Mental Health First Aid Training